Saturday, January 14, 2006

January 14, 2006

Samuel Alito, A shoe in as our next associate justice. Crying helps
sometimes.

Sharon not coming back, terrible, a good man.

Delay out, as Majority leader, but maybe he can come out of the closet now,
no straight man
wears low slung loafers and walks like that -- I never would.

Here�s the issue on Republicans� We�re too connected to ideas about money,
we
sometimes get accused of being pro-big business and all we think about is
money and
while all of that is true, there are certain bleeding heart Republicans,
neo-liberals I call
them, a number to which I confess belonging.

Hannity still on the air, now on 500 stations, polluting the air. His his
hariline was closer to
his eyebrows, he'd look like a hedgehog.

Ongoing stories out of the public eye for now:

Scooter Libby, still indicted.
Tom DeLay, screwed.
US winning in Iraq. Despite the efforts of the
American leftists to spoil the victory.

Madonna�s new album is catchy.
�Jump� is really catchy
�Push� is excellent too�.Is she talking about
Sting, a secret ode to him? Because she does
borrow very heavily from his: Every Breath You
Take�. And, from another song I can�t identify,
but the melody is hers.

David Letterman wants to drop comedy and become a political figure, or
king-maker, stay
tuned.

I wonder if Madonna and Oprah are calling Dave and offering to sleep with
him for so
dutifully carrying water on behalf of the Democrats.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:52 AM

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
    »

    ReplyDelete